- Tons of Activities
We have many different recreational facilities to help you enjoy your days and nights. We also have numerous planned events to entertain you during your stay.
- Horse Tours and Facilities
Gettysburg's oldest horse tour company providing over 20 years of experienced tours. Come camp with your horses and have direct access to the battlefield.
FREE BONUS!!!! See Below
By camping with us or riding on our horse tours you get FREE admission to the Gettysburg Diorama and a brand new attraction the Haunted Ghost Lab!
Gettysburg Ghost Lab
Both are must see attractions! This package is worth $15.00 per person! A family of 4 save $60!!
*Groups paying the Group Rate have a modified bonus. See our rates page for details.
Camping, Horses, and History
Here in Gettysburg, the Artillery Ridge Campground and National Riding Stable is a family friendly resort that is the closest camping to the battlefield. We are a full service campground and horse facility that take pride in great customer service and building long standing relationships with individuals and groups alike.
We have full service sites, cabin rentals, and plenty of open
Some of our Highlights
- FREE Gettysburg Diorama and Gettysburg Ghost Lab Tickets Included!!! HUGE Value for a family and group! See the side FREE BONUS side bar.
- Tons of activities and entertainment throughout the year. Read more
- We honor all RV clubs :
- Group rates available.
- Standard and themed cabins available for rent. Read more
- Many large open camper sites and private tenting sites available as well as organized sites conducive to groups staying together.
- Huge Halloween weekends that are great fun for kids and adults alike!!! Read more
Horse Tours and Facilites
- Horse tours leaving from our facility! One of the BEST ways to learn about the Battle of Gettysburg.
- Horse facilities available for those that have their own horses.
- Over 20 years of tour experience.
- LOWEST RATES! Compare for yourself!
- Read more about our Horse Tours and Facilities
- Click here to see a slide show of our horse tour